Friday, June 24, 2011

byebye ucsd

Sunny San Diego weather is back after a week of gloominess...
my apartment hunting days has finally come to an end (for now).

Last week of endless searching, I've seen messy houses, crowded houses, houses that feels like a hostle, houses that have crazy bushy front yards, houses in gated communities you can't find, etc.
After endless hours of searching, I've found a perfect house to move into.

Now it's my turn to pack up everything and leave the UCSD environment.
Next week will be my last week of my student job at UCSD EDS and I need to finish everything still left to do.

Challenge for next week:
  1. Completely clean out the office.
  2. Finish coding the rest of the interviews in NVivo. 
  3. Pack up everything and move!
I can't wait to move to my new place and decorate my room. Must get: new sheets and blankets!

Today's rant: My roommate was moving out and dust was flying all over our room. I keep sneezing nonstop for 2 hours and finally got fed up with it and moved to the living room. And seeing that our kitchen trashcan was overflowing because everyone in my apartment is too lazy to clean up after themselves, I took out the trash. But I guess it was my fault for not putting a trashbag in the trashcan after I took it out... at least I take out the trash. Few hours later, there was trash in the trash can and no one even bothered to put a bag in before throwing their stuff in the trashcan. ISN'T THAT COMMON SENSE? So I asked my roommate later nicely. "Hey did you throw trash in the kitchen trashcan? There wasn't a bag in there." She says she did, and she was in a hurry and asked, "Are there more trashbags under the sink? And there was already trash in it before I threw my stuff in there"... Well yeah, if you weren't so lazy you could have looked. And just because there was trash in there, you should have common sense to not throw more trash. Just because you're moving out, doesn't mean you should trash the place when other people are still living there. She has no common sense, no courtesy. An example of being useless and EPIC FAIL PARENTING!

Laters

No comments:

Post a Comment