Friday, June 17, 2011

In search for the Next Great Apartment

I graduated UCSD a week ago, and luckily, I have found a job.
So, here I am, apartment hunting... yet again.
I hate looking for apartments.
Is it because I'm too picky? Is it because I'm too cheap?
How much is an apartment worth?

I have thought about renting a master bedroom, but do I really need my own bathroom? or should I just save some money and share a bathroom.
And how big do I want my room to be? Does it have a decent closet? with sliding mirrored doors? Does it have windows? Clean carpet? Hardwood floor?
Who do I want to live with?
Old people? How old is old? What about college kids? But I don't wanna live in a party house.
And do I want to live with a full on family? What if they have really annoying kids that scream all day?!
And sharing a bathroom. What if I'm sharing with a guy? What if they're messy and disgusting?!
How many people am I willing to share my bathroom with??

Arg, so many questions and decisions @_@ and I can't decide.
So here are the necessities:
I want a room big enough to fit a bed, my desk and perhaps a couch.
I want the room to feel cozy and comfortable.
Must  have windows because I love natural light.
Must have a closet. Preferrably with mirrored sliding doors. I like how it reflects light and makes the room look brighter and bigger.
I am willing to share bathroom with clean people only. And the bathroom needs to be a good size.
Need in unit laundry system. Must have convenient parking.
Can't live with weirdos, and must have friendly housemates. Don't want to feel lonely :(

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment